Spray Sealants?

jsf721

Helper
I am an avid proponent of Sealants. I like the chrisp reflection and the durability. I wonder why there are not spray sealants in the PB line? This way ytou can re-coat with a sealant, touch up with a QD w/sealant and build a sick base for the winter.

Pretty much I pack on protection all year for looks and then again for the winter and strip, clay, IPA and polish, IPA, Seal like crazy in the spring. Carnuba's were fun when I had 1 car to take care of. Now I have 3 and it becomming a time consuming pain to keep them all looking tight.

ronkh

Da King
From passion to pain?

You don't like to caress her lovely curves.......? Feel the smoothenss........? Dream as you touch her........?

You've only been with her a month or two..

jsf721

Helper
Dude-I was not talking about my garage queen. That is easy. Have 4 coats of BFWD sealant and the thing beads like nobodys business. I an talking about the Wife's MDX, my DD (M35X) and a Qx4. just a lot of work to maintain.

C

chelsear513

I'm also using Carnuba wax. But maybe you can try Blitz Acrylic Spray Sealant, heard it's very easy to use.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
There is QW+, which is a spray wax. Sort of what you were looking for, in that it's quick/easy to apply.

Just be careful where you spray it. (white dots left behind if you aren't careful.)

S

Sal329

Its not a Poorboys product but Optimum Opti Seal is a great sealant

jsf721

Helper
Thanks all. What I am realy looking fore is a spray sealant to extend the base of sealant on the car. There are not that many out there and I was wondering why? I have one incomming and I will let you know what I think once I get some experience with it.