Spray & Gloss after QD+ ???

C

craig

Hi guys. Hope you are all well :smt045 I have a quick question about Spray & gloss ! I always QD+ my car after washing & am always really pleased with the results, but sometimes i would like a little bit of 'extra' bling :wink: I was wondering if it would be ok to apply Spray & Gloss straight after my QD+ & would it give me any extra benifit ? Or will it just remove the QD+ ? Im going to a meet this Sunday but dont have the time for a full detail, so im looking for an easy way of making a lasting impression :smt082 As always your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks... Craig 8)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi guys. Hope you are all well :smt045 I have a quick question about Spray & gloss ! I always QD+ my car after washing & am always really pleased with the results, but sometimes i would like a little bit of 'extra' bling :wink: I was wondering if it would be ok to apply Spray & Gloss straight after my QD+ & would it give me any extra benifit ? Or will it just remove the QD+ ? Im going to a meet this Sunday but dont have the time for a full detail, so im looking for an easy way of making a lasting impression :smt082 As always your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks... Craig 8)

that's a hard call .. it's so subjective as to looks .. I would try a panel and see how you like it .. if you have time do half the hood and compare...