Spray and Rinse Proof

sscully

Advanced Helper
It is not a full detail, just a before and after using only Spray & Rinse.

I kept forgetting to post them here ( spread them over other sites ).

used it on the sister in law's new to her ( used-'03 ) Stang wheels when she got it. No clue when they were last cleaned, car is in bad shape.

Before
Front
03%2520Must-16.JPG

Rear
03%2520Must-17.JPG

After
Front
03%2520Must-18.JPG

Rear
03%2520Must-19.JPG

Hands, nor brush or mitt, never touched the wheels.
Hose down a cold wheel with water, spray on.
The dwell time was what it took to walk around the car spraying all of them, and then pick up the Power Washer to rinse them off. Maybe 7 min total ??

Stuff works wonders. If you have not tried it yet, spring is here. Time to try it.

G

Gus-Gus

I agree Scully.. Im not sure how i functioned before i tried Spray and Rinse... i look back at all of those years scrubbing rims and i just want to kick myself this would have saved me so much time and a lot less pain in the back way back when...

Great before and afters by the way!

sscully

Advanced Helper
Gus,

What makes it worse... I got a sample of it with an order and laughed it off ( this was some time back ).

My thought 'What gets wheels cleaner than getting in there and scrubbing them ?"

I was raised with that Irish Catholic mentality that pain and burden is the only way to get something done correctly. :smt077

I gave it to dad to try. The following weekend he asked me if I knew where to get more of it from.
He used it on mom's mini van that has an almost cast finish to it ( painted casting if that makes sense ), and he showed me the next weekend. They looked great, never looked that good when new.

I ordered a few quarts of it in the next order, and now up to gallons ( or in the overage section, the quarts are cheaper ).

Truth be told, I stopped using wheel sealant after getting hooked on this stuff. It is so easy to clean wheels, why bother taking them off and scrubbing and polishing them to apply wheel sealant. I have converted to Lutheran, the same results without all the guilt and anguish.:smt112

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
very nice ... we did a race wheel a few years ago at a show that was thought to be beyond repair, with a little agitation because we had no hose only bottled water to rinse, it came out and the owner then bought a gallon on the spot for the rest of his race cars...

sscully

Advanced Helper
I think those pictures ( on other sites ) got another 3 orders ( at least they claim there were going to ) .:smt038

I need to beg for more magnets on my next order.
The Mrs ran out at work ( sent her with a bottle of SnW and green velvet towels to play Vince from slap chop ).

As you well know, just show how well the PB line works in real time, and it sells itself !!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I think those pictures ( on other sites ) got another 3 orders ( at least they claim there were going to ) .:smt038

I need to beg for more magnets on my next order.
The Mrs ran out at work ( sent her with a bottle of SnW and green velvet towels to play Vince from slap chop ).

As you well know, just show how well the PB line works in real time, and it sells itself !!

:smt082:smt044:smt081

danielle

Advanced Helper
Wow! Can you use this stuff every time you wash if needed? Does it need diluted?
I might have to order some next time.

sscully

Advanced Helper
Wow! Can you use this stuff every time you wash if needed? Does it need diluted?
I might have to order some next time.

(Without wheel sealant) I use it straight out of the bottle every time I go after with a serious wash. If I am hosing off dust, and they don't look bad I skip it.

I seem to recall reading a thread where if you use the Wheel Sealant, you need to dilute it. Something is telling me 1:1 with water, but that could be BS. Best to find the thread before mixing it up.

Get a double mist bottle from a vet supply or maybe a FS bureau or feed & tack store ( Agri-Pro is the manufacture I get from my vet supply place )
They are ugly orange with a black sprayer, but the same exact thing as a Kwazar Mercury Pro Double-Action Spray Bottles, less the hefty price tag ( about 35% less ).
This will make it easier to spray on the SnR. The other option is one of the pump spray bottles, but I have never tried that myself.

sscully

Advanced Helper
:smt082:smt044:smt081

I told her to stick them on the metal end cap of her cube "doorway".

When she shows people with glasses, she cleans 1 lens and lets them see the difference.
- I told her don't clean the other lens until you have a PO :smt048

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I told her to stick them on the metal end cap of her cube "doorway".

When she shows people with glasses, she cleans 1 lens and lets them see the difference.
- I told her don't clean the other lens until you have a PO :smt048

man and all these years at shows i was doing both :smt075

danielle

Advanced Helper
I just had to order some of this stuff and it came today!
And I just happened to have 2 of the stock G6 wheels in my possession.

So with that, I would like to add to this proof page my success.

Before:
IMAG1314.jpg

IMAG1315.jpg

50/50:
IMAG1316.jpg

Afters:
IMAG1317.jpg

IMAG1318.jpg

They did require a little agitation because the stuff was so caked on there.
I am soooo impressed with this stuff!

I can't wait till I can get my wheels off the GP and clean them inside and out.

sscully

Advanced Helper
Wow, that is impressive.
When you have an old orange or white pad, you could go at those with some ProPolish and might be able to get them cleaned up the remainder of the way.

Don't know they might be clean enough, not to notice when on the vehicle ??

danielle

Advanced Helper
Boyfriend didn't want them cleaned but I wanted to test the new stuff. So now I get to redo the other 2 wheels so they match.
They are good enough for him I think. He thought about painting the insides of them black to hide it.

But for wheels that I thought were beyond help short of sanding them, they turned out amazing.
Way to go Poorboys on another amazing product!

Super5olo

Helper
It is not a full detail, just a before and after using only Spray & Rinse.

I kept forgetting to post them here ( spread them over other sites ).

used it on the sister in law's new to her ( used-'03 ) Stang wheels when she got it. If you tried Phen375 did it work I saw on https://skinnyexpress.com/phen375-review that it does. No clue when they were last cleaned, car is in bad shape.

Before
Front
03%2520Must-16.JPG

Rear
03%2520Must-17.JPG

After
Front
03%2520Must-18.JPG

Rear
03%2520Must-19.JPG

Hands, nor brush or mitt, never touched the wheels.
Hose down a cold wheel with water, spray on.
The dwell time was what it took to walk around the car spraying all of them, and then pick up the Power Washer to rinse them off. Maybe 7 min total ??

Stuff works wonders. If you have not tried it yet, spring is here. Time to try it.

Woah, that's a big difference. I think I need to get me some spray and rinse. Very clean.

Last edited: