S&W for heavy dust removal?

M

mblgjr

Hi,

I'm looking for a product with greater cleaning ability than a QD can offer.

My car often sits for extended periods of time in an older garage. It gets a coating of "barn dust" on it that is pretty heavy, but not at all bonded to the car, its just sitting on the surface.

Traditionally, I have just misted a California Duster with a QD and ever so gently gone over the car.

I don't get scratches doing this, it works for me. However, I'd like to have a product to follow with, after I've taken the heavier dust off. I'm not comfortable just using a QD, I don't feel that any of them capture the dust or provide enough lube to safely wipe the paint directly.

Normally, I just wash the car, but I don't always have time, so I merely knock the big stuff off with the duster, but of course, I'd like something better.

Would S&W fit the bill?

Sorry for the long post :oops:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes, Spray and Wipe will easily to the job...have a few extra microfibers ready as you will want to switch them as they build up with dust.
I'm not sure how heavy your dust is, but if it is really heavy stuff, before using the Spray and Wipe you might also want to consider a small compressor to blow off any heavy accumulations of dust. :D

G

Yes Spray & wipe will work fine. I've used it on some pretty dirty cars. I just don't use it on anything that has mud or something like that. You will come to find the S&W is a pretty awesome product!