Review: Poorboy's World Glass Cleaner

C

colinpd137

I received this a couple weeks back and actually beta tested the same day I got it. Unfortunetly iv'e just been super busy with my shop opening and getting set up, to sit down and write a decent review.

Lets get started,

PRODUCT: Poorboy's World Glass Cleaner
PRICE: ???
CLAIM: Poorboy's Glass Cleaner makes easy cleaning of glass products, leaving a streak free finish quickly. Removes: Dust, Dirt, Finger Prints, and more.
STREAK FREE FORMULA // USE IN THE SUN
NO AMMONIA // USE IN THE SHADE
NO ALCOHOL // USE ON GLASS & MIRRORS

DIRECTIONS: Spray Liberally on the glass surface to be cleaned. Using a soft absorbant cloth, preferably high quality microfibre cloth, wipe in a back and forth motion and turn cloth and buff as needed. If cloth becomes to damp and streaking occurs, change to a dry, clean microfibre cloth. (Wrote exactly from bottle, microfiber mispelled?)

Now, ill let the pictures do some of the story telling :inspector:

Conclusion: All in all, a great product from Poorboy's, and a nice addition to the arsenal. I mean yes its just glass cleaner, but the STREAK FREE IN THE SUN is what i'm sold on. If you work in the sun a lot, then i'd recommend this 100%

- Colin @ Colin's Auto Detailing

Nourah

Woman of the World
Thanks for the thorough review, Colin! And good luck with the new shop!

Question for Steve/Pockets . . . since it is "ammonia free", would it be safe to use on the inside of after-market tinted windows?

:smt061

heck

Advanced Helper
Steve and Pockets,
Seems like you sent a many of test product out. Only one posted review?
All the Poorboy's products work well in all conditions, so the review is what I would expect.

C

colinpd137

All the Poorboy's products work well in all conditions

That's quite a bold statment,

anyhow, this didn't take me but maybe 2 hrs to review. I know I was
a little late on getting it in but mine is not the only one I think.