QW+ and S&G- Is it OK

N

netspec

Is it OK to use QW+ then S&G? I'm thinking of doing this once a week for 3 weeks then do Natty's once a month. :?:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
sure that should be fine. you''ll get the glow of carnauba and the POP of the gloss enhancer :)

M

Mike T

I use the QW+ once a week. I love this stuff. I haven't tried using the SG together with the QW+ becasue the shine from QW+ alone is incredible.
Does the QW+ by chance have more Carnuaba than the natty's? The reason I ask is that I find the surface is slicker with QW+.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Mike T said:
I use the QW+ once a week. I love this stuff. I haven't tried using the SG together with the QW+ becasue the shine from QW+ alone is incredible.
Does the QW+ by chance have more Carnuaba than the natty's? The reason I ask is that I find the surface is slicker with QW+.

Not more carnauba but a blend of waxes and polymers...thanks for dropping in :)

H

harry

But I was wondering if QW+ is considered a cleaning wax if so will it remove Natty's if applyed on top of it or is it safe to use over Natty's

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
harry said:
But I was wondering if QW+ is considered a cleaning wax if so will it remove Natty's if applyed on top of it or is it safe to use over Natty's

it would depend on how it was applied and when..if you are just wiping it on by ahnd and buffing off it won't remove the Natty's, if you apply by machine it will take some of it off, if you are using QW+ as it was intended (a booster wax) , you would be using it when the Natty's is starting to wear down in looks, and then it would revive the wax look :)

M

Mike T

lol I don't wait for the Natty's to wear down. Applying it once a week to often?

N

niqnak

Can the QW+ be used as a wax as you dry product with good results?

awd330

Advanced Helper
niqnak said:
Can the QW+ be used as a wax as you dry product with good results?
QW+ would not be a good WAUD choice. For best results, QW+ should be allowed to dry to a haze followed by buffing with a microfiber cloth.

Spray & Gloss works very well as a wax as you dry product. I personally use a 50/50 mix of S&G and S&W as part of my WAUD process.