question for poorboy

M

mustang03

i think you answered this question for me before can ex be used on gel coat or is it the nattys blue that can be used.
question 2 can spray an wipe as well as spray an gloss are they safe to use on gel coat.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes they can all be used on gel coats, but i'd recommend Polish with Carnauba for boats/ gel coats as it has the best ability to clean and protect in one step

M

mustang03

thanks poorboy im placing my order know i think my wife will kill me if i buy something else. seeing i already bought bnb,nl.ls,ssr1,pro polish,ex,nb,know s&w,and sg.she will be happy when she driving around in a shinny car hope she keeps buying that line lol!at this rate im going to look like the guy in your logo lol!!!! its nice having one product to use on the cars and the boat.thanks for the quick reply

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
unfortunately wives sometimes don't appreciate a clean and shiny car. :( many a time i have cleaned my wife's car/van and she barely noticed it or would ask what else did you do today :shock: I hope your wife does appreciate it :smt023

N

norahcrv

. . . but some of us do!! Heck, some of us are the ones who are making it shiny . . . right Marj?!? 8)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
norahcrv said:
. . . but some of us do!! Heck, some of us are the ones who are making it shiny . . . right Marj?!? 8)

we're not talking about quality women detailers here, we're talking about unappreciative wives :wink: