Pro Polish, SSR 2.5 & SRR 1

What is the correct approach to use Pro posh, SSR 1 & SSR 2.5 Meg's DA. Do I need to:
1- Prime the pad and add 4 small dots per section and keep the pad clean.
2- Do I need to work all of this products until it disappeared.

Please advice.

Thanks

sscully

Advanced Helper
SSR line is a mechanical polish, meaning there is "grit" that needs to break down.
- There are pictures of the break down process in the product section on it, that show what it looks like at each stage.

ProPolish is a chemical polish, so no need to worry about breaking anything down, I work it until it starts to dry and remove it.
- don't let it dry on the paint.

The nice thing about ProPolish is you can change the pad to a more aggressive pad and it will do more correction.
On a blue pad it is a nice final polish pass for enhancing gloss, I go all the way to an Orange pad with it ( this is outside the recommended usage )

Here is a cheat sheet I put together and modify as I find errors
- The flash / cure it not applicable to the polishes and compounds, those are for the sealant / wax lines.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...5rZGptVkxuTVRXc2t5cGlpdWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Thanks for the information and the link, very useful. It looks like the SRR lines using the diminishing abrasive and that is the reason, it looks like, I need to work the product to break down the abrasive. Thanks