Poorboy's World turns 10

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
This weekend we celebrate our 10 year Anniversary. We are off to Macungie, PA for the Wheels of Time Show , which we are a proud sponsor too. We will be introducing our new Blue and Red 10th Anniversary T-Shirts, which are retro to our original ones, for those who go back that far with us, we will also re-introduce Bird Sh#t Remover to our product line for a one year limited run. It should be a fun weekend, come and join us if you are in the area and we can even leave you a free family pass too. More to come next week.. ;)

89LXi

Advanced Helper
Bird Sh#t Remover is my second favorite product. Maybe we can figure out another name for it and keep it around forever.

G

Gus-Gus

Bird Sh#t Remover is my second favorite product. Maybe we can figure out another name for it and keep it around forever.

Im pretty sure the name had nothing to do with its sabbatical way back when. Guess we should all stock up now with a few 5 gallons before the year is up!

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Yeah... how big a container does that there "new" product come in anyways?

Also, since it'll be "extinct" again, maybe you could call it "dodo bird s#!t remover." (Even though they may not have been able to fly over cars or anything.)

heck

Advanced Helper
Dodo is a brand name:
For retail reasons I think the "s#it" needs to be removed for retail sales.

P

photog_gabe

Congrats PB! I'm a new user but must say I truly love your products. As for the new product I can't wait to get my hands on it. As far as a name how about bird bomb remover?

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
I think the name is "dodo juice", but it was more of a passing comment than a genuine suggestion.

heck

Advanced Helper
Steve,

With the tenth year anniversary, what's the special to celebrate the success?

Congratulations!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanks again everyone ... we appreciate your support :smt023 Specials will begin being posted after the Labor Day Weekend ;)

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
Thanks again everyone ... we appreciate your support :smt023 Specials will begin being posted after the Labor Day Weekend ;)
1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Seriously Though any word on specials?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Seriously Though any word on specials?

roflmao ... we are just catching up after three weeks without a day off and what seemed like every distributor across the globe all ordering at once.
Things should return to normal this coming week and then the Anniversary specials will begin ;)