Poorboy's World Detailing Weekend 2012

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Glad you could make it for at least one of the brutal hot days :) and even better that your wife appreciated all the sweat you poured into the finish. You know where we are if you need to stop in ;)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Gus, Good to see you made it home and hope the little one was happy and surprised ;)

Thanks to everyone who attended even though we fought off some tough heat the people who came did some magnificent work.

Thanks to Bobby G and his son in law Tom for making the long trip from Boston ..I'm sure your wife will be thrilled Tom and you are on the way to doing great work... of course having a FIL like Bobby gives you a good start :D

Thanks to Ed, Vinny and the Sohls for also making it to our event.

and of course our friends and helpers that make the event possible at all ...Marj, Rich (Beercan) , Gus, Stephen , and last but not least Pockets (Chris) .. who has to do most of the before, during and after work to make it all happen.

On one sad note, we were hoping to see our friend Kurt who was attempting to make it, but with some health set backs he was unable to make the trip .. let's all say a prayer for remission again and maybe he can join us next year.

W

wallywax

Looks like another amazing time at poorboys! Im so mad that I missed it. Been very busy! I was saving my car for a nice Polish on that day as well:(.