Poorboys Pads

S

StifflerGolf

I have all the new CCS (and a VC Red as well) and I am just about done with my SSR1 stage and the White CCS Polishing Pad.

Next will be the PwS which I want to use as more of a polish than a Sealant so I assume I should also use a White CCS Pad? and speed recommendation for the PC.

Next up will be Black Hole, which I am planning on the Black CCS Finessing Pad. Is that the right pad and also what should be the speed should I use with the PC?

Thanks,

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
StifflerGolf said:
I have all the new CCS (and a VC Red as well) and I am just about done with my SSR1 stage and the White CCS Polishing Pad.

Next will be the PwS which I want to use as more of a polish than a Sealant so I assume I should also use a White CCS Pad? and speed recommendation for the PC.

Next up will be Black Hole, which I am planning on the Black CCS Finessing Pad. Is that the right pad and also what should be the speed should I use with the PC?

Thanks,

yes, use the White pad with the PwS and the Red VC with the Black Hole ... speed should be about 3-4 and worked in well