Poorboy's Black Hole proper application procedure

I was confused with instructions given on Poorboy's Black Hole bottle. The said instructions are below

By hand: In the sun or shade pour a small amount on to a or foam applicator spread and work into small section at a time until you see a shine began to appear. Let Black Hole haze and use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth to buff out to a brilliant glossy shine.

"Work into small section at a time until you see a shine began to appear", work means what? continuous low pressure rubbing action?

"Until you see a shine began to appear Let Black Hole haze and use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth to buff out to a brilliant glossy shine." When or where ever shine appears there is no Black Hole to haze so what is the point buffing that already shiny area.

The haze appears only at the areas not rubbed or worked. So again you rub that area shine appears so in the total process Hazing of Black Hole and buffing where exactly it fits in.

-Suryaputhra

Dwayne

Operations Manager
I was confused with instructions given on Poorboy's Black Hole bottle. The said instructions are below

By hand: In the sun or shade pour a small amount on to a or foam applicator spread and work into small section at a time until you see a shine began to appear. Let Black Hole haze and use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth to buff out to a brilliant glossy shine.

"Work into small section at a time until you see a shine began to appear", work means what? continuous low pressure rubbing action?

"Until you see a shine began to appear Let Black Hole haze and use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth to buff out to a brilliant glossy shine." When or where ever shine appears there is no Black Hole to haze so what is the point buffing that already shiny area.

The haze appears only at the areas not rubbed or worked. So again you rub that area shine appears so in the total process Hazing of Black Hole and buffing where exactly it fits in.

-Suryaputhra

work means what? continuous low pressure rubbing action?
Yes, this is a back and forth polishing motion.

When or where ever shine appears there is no Black Hole to haze so what is the point buffing that already shiny area.
Think of it as wiping off any excess product that may be on the surface.

So again you rub that area shine appears so in the total process Hazing of Black Hole and buffing where exactly it fits in.
Please allow me to simplify. You will apply Black Hole, spread it thin and evenly and as you polish an area whether by hand or by machine, it will start to appear clear as long as you have not applied too much. Upon closer inspection there may be some excess product on the surface that needs to be wiped off with a soft towel. This will reveal a nice shine for you.

Frankster

Advanced Helper
Please allow me to simplify. You will apply Black Hole, spread it thin and evenly and as you polish an area whether by hand or by machine, it will start to appear clear as long as you have not applied too much. Upon closer inspection there may be some excess product on the surface that needs to be wiped off with a soft towel. This will reveal a nice shine for you.

Turns out I've been appyling Black Hole wrong. I've been applying like a wax.....thin, but never rubbed it in, left it to haze & then wipe off.

Thanks for the info, will have to try it the PROPER way

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Turns out I've been appyling Black Hole wrong. I've been applying like a wax.....thin, but never rubbed it in, left it to haze & then wipe off.

Thanks for the info, will have to try it the PROPER way

You may find that you will can use a little less product to get the same results, with easier wipe-off afterwards.