PolishWax OR PolishSealant

A

Adam

i am new to this forum but an avid PB user. i stand stuck in the crossroad. i am interested in a polish with protection; which is an outright better product, the polish with wax or polish with sealant??

ronkh

Da King
i am new to this forum but an avid PB user. i stand stuck in the crossroad. i am interested in a polish with protection; which is an outright better product, the polish with wax or polish with sealant??

Two completely different animals.......... Sealant will give a brighter more "natural" look where wax will give a deeper richer warmer glow.

A

Adam

Let me let you in on my current situation. I own and operate a detail shop. To simplify the buffing process and expenses i like to keep everything to a minimal. Therefore if i were to buy only one polish wax/sealant which would offer my customers the most satisfaction?..... on another note, in your opinion which products would work best for which type of cars (examples)?

ronkh

Da King
Let me let you in on my current situation. I own and operate a detail shop. To simplify the buffing process and expenses i like to keep everything to a minimal. Therefore if i were to buy only one polish wax/sealant which would offer my customers the most satisfaction?..... on another note, in your opinion which products would work best for which type of cars (examples)?
If you were to limit yourself to only one product, I would say (my own personal opinion) it would be polish with SEALANT. The second part I would be the wrong person to ask. IMHO different products for different work/vehicles. ie. natty's blue for darker cars, natty's red for lighter. or in my case blue and red for darker

sscully

Advanced Helper
The Polish with Sealant ( might see it as PwS in the forums ) will give a bit longer protection than Polish with Carnauba.
- Sealants generally speaking last longer than wax, due to the melting point of carnauba.

Which would offer your customers the most satisfaction ? Depends on what they are looking for.

If you do more of the "production" work where customers want their vehicle taken care of and looking good, but don't have that OCD car care viewpoint, PwS will do just fine.

You might want to also have Polish with Carnauba Blue on hand for those customers that are in for the monthly round with dark color vehicles, that want depth out of the detailing work, and are a bit more OCD. That is if you even have customers like this.

You can always try sample kit #4 from the PB site, it has all 3 Polish w/ X options in it, so you can try them and see what you and your customers think.

If you just want to jump right in, order up a 16 oz ( or 32 depending on your volume ) of PwS and get a 4oz of Polish w/ Carnauba & 4oz of Polish w/ Carnauba Blue just to have on hand for those smaller use cases. Only 5.00 each, and don't take up much room in the back of the cabinet for the belt & suspenders use case.