PB Black Hole on King Ranch Dark Copper

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Finally got my my full detail done using the new Black Hole on the entire truck.

Befores can be seen on my other thread...

Products used:
PB Clay
Menzerna Micro Polish (White Lake CCS)
PB Black Hole (Black Lake VC)
PB EX-P (Blue Lake VC)
Megs #16 (Discontinued) (by hand)...should have used Natty's Red but I need to experiment with the 16

Black Hole is a great product.
Applied using a Flex DA

Afters:
IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

On another forum, a member used Black Hole on his black Cobra, it does look incredible on black. Hopefully he will post them up here.

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Redwings97 said:
Look Awesome - as usual!!

Did you notice a big difference with the black hole?

yes I think the color is deeper and a tad darker.

budman3
Wow great results! Thanks for posting the pictures. Good work.

Thanks Budman3, its fun to see people staring at it at stop lights and such.

cwcad

Helper
The King Ranch is a classic vehicle only better now that you have a terrific looking shine on the paint. I really am impressed with the color. I have a neighbor with the same truck and it does not look as shiny as the one that you have in the pictures. Black Hole appears to enhance the paint quite a bit in comparing yours to my neighbors.

Good job!!

B

BigBlackTruck

Not to bring this post back up but RR... do you have the link to the thread of the black mustang? I would love to see what it does on black paint!

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
I don't think he ever registered on the forum.

I can tell him get that done....I don't want to post his photos without his permission.

B

BigBlackTruck

O, ok... I thought they were already posted on a forum. Thanks RR!

BTW: this is SuperLB51 from f150online

B

BigBlackTruck

Rollingrock said:
davekt said:
Nice job Rollingrock on a superb looking truck. :D

Thanks, keeping the tank full is another trick!

No kidding... just spent $98 bucks on a half a tank of diesel for my baby... shes thirsty

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
Truck looks AWESOME

Your license plate tells me your only a Technician class and the amateur radio licenses expires in13 Jun 2015, hit the books and I'll catch ya on the band someday.
de kb2yjt

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Beercan31 said:
Truck looks AWESOME

Your license plate tells me your only a Technician class and the amateur radio licenses expires in13 Jun 2015, hit the books and I'll catch ya on the band someday.
de kb2yjt

LOL

My dad, W5SJ really wants me to upgrade so i can get his first call when he got his ticket at age 11. He's been an Extra since he was 13 I think. My neighbor is studying for his General and I have thought about it but time is really a factor. I have a second child about to be here (30 days or less)

Main reason to have a ticket around here is SkyWarn...living in TX the weather is a tad crazy.

Cheers

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
Jason
I understand hole heartily on the time contestants been there too. all I can say is hang in there, the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a freight train. let also be the first to congratulate you on your new addition. Best Wishes.

Skywarn was something I never got in to, up here there were just to many jerks, so I went for my generals license back when there was a code exam... 13 wpm. now my house looks like I'm trying to contact to aliens The wifes not to happy when she sits in her spa and looks up to.........what does she call it ???? ..."an ungodly thing".

I do contest from time to time at a friends house and I have set your dads call into my alerts so if he gets spotted on any DX cluster my radio will automatically go to his frequence and I'll try to work him.... I'll put in a good word for ya.....hi hi

73 kf5pfj de kb2yjt

P.S. that truck looks awesome, that is one Big Ass boat. I could not fit it in my parking spot. :smt003

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Beercan31 said:
Jason
I understand hole heartily on the time contestants been there too. all I can say is hang in there, the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a freight train. let also be the first to congratulate you on your new addition. Best Wishes.

Skywarn was something I never got in to, up here there were just to many jerks, so I went for my generals license back when there was a code exam... 13 wpm. now my house looks like I'm trying to contact to aliens The wifes not to happy when she sits in her spa and looks up to.........what does she call it ???? ..."an ungodly thing".

I do contest from time to time at a friends house and I have set your dads call into my alerts so if he gets spotted on any DX cluster my radio will automatically go to his frequence and I'll try to work him.... I'll put in a good word for ya.....hi hi

73 kf5pfj de kb2yjt

P.S. that truck looks awesome, that is one Big Heineken boat. I could not fit it in my parking spot. :smt003

Rich

My pop is on on DX 100% of the time, he has some unique calls, he is also a VP2 for Cacios (SP?) and often visits so people can work that country. I hope you find him on the air, he is very active on contests.