Only 1 week until Detail Weekend

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes, Detail Weekend is only 1 week away ... :smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

Definitely looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones :smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
I'm all packed..
What length cord is suggested to bring. If any.
I threw a 100 and 25 footer in my pile.
I'm not sure if I'm bringing a tent. I'll see if it fits.
What's the method used to clean your pads at the event? I wasn't going to bring the pad washer.

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT IS COMMONLY FORGOTTEN?

I'm all packed..
What length cord is suggested to bring. If any.
I threw a 100 and 25 footer in my pile.
I'm not sure if I'm bringing a tent. I'll see if it fits.
What's the method used to clean your pads at the event? I wasn't going to bring the pad washer.

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT IS COMMONLY FORGOTTEN?

They have generators for the far side where the tents were set up last year so just the cords you have will work.
They had one of the "High Buck" pad cleaners that did a great job on site for everyone to use.

Don't worry if you forget anything all the people will help you out.

Ask about the Rockland Bakery and go to dinner with them on Saturated night :)

I'll be there. 1st Detail Weekend ever for me. Never realized it was so close. What time do most people get there and what time do most people leave?

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
I won't be able to make it, I'll be stuck in the south FL heat. Have some extra fun on my behalf! :smt006

ronkh

Da King
Leave room to take home baked good from the bakery. They supply stores and restaurants, so stuff is GOOD!

Remember sun screen

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanks to Shawn and his Wife Christine, Ed and your brother, and Jay as well as a few others for bearing through the rain and being hard core detailers ... the weather, even though not hot for a change, challenge everyone with brief showers and then a good down pour.
The onion sauce really hit the spot this year and those who missed .. well ...sorry ..