Newboy from London, UK

T

THX911

Hi all,
First Post:
SSR2 users (hand application) but find it not strong enough for some of the swirls marks (and they are not that deep either), excellent as a polish though i.e. getting the car ready for carnauba wax application; I have been told that anything more i.e. 2.5, 3 needs machine application... will read through the forum for answers or post in the relevant sub-forum to make sure I am using it right but any quick reply here will be appreciated...

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
THX911 said:
Hi all,
First Post:
SSR2 users (hand application) but find it not strong enough for some of the swirls marks (and they are not that deep either), excellent as a polish though i.e. getting the car ready for carnauba wax application; I have been told that anything more i.e. 2.5, 3 needs machine application... will read through the forum for answers or post in the relevant sub-forum to make sure I am using it right but any quick reply here will be appreciated...

Yes, removing swirls by hand can be difficult and tedious. Usually a machine is the best way to do it but it can be done by hand. Tell us about your techniques by hand in trying to remove swirls and maybe we can help :)