New to Poorboys World Products

Yorkie032

Helper
Hello all,

New to Poorboys products but not to detailing, I have used the White Diamond polish on my car and motorbikes frame and wheels:

Great bit of kit I just need to get some more stuff.

Yorkie

jtford95

Advanced Helper
Welcome. Great product. I haven't been disappointed with anything I have used of there's. Great pix also

Yorkie032

Helper
I have just bought a 2014 Vauxhall Corsa SE, in Carbon Black so I am looking for the best stuff to compliment the Black Hole polish. It has 14,000 miles on the clock, half leather and the usual bits.

I pick the car up on Tuesday, so if it stops raining I will start to detail it. So any advice would be appreciated.

Yorkie

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
The black hole is a glaze just like the white diamond (a detailing filler so to speak) and is different from a polish, just was making sure product wise ya knew, not trying to undermine your wording and knowledge ;-)

I haven't experimented with all to know what would be best, but from what I gather nattys blue tends to be loved on dark colors, and red onto the lighter colors. A lot on here from what I read love layering different Poorboys LSP's to give it a real unique pop!

I'm looking forward to seeing what others recommend to use and layer :smt035

Yorkie032

Helper
Cheers for that, yes it was my poor wording.

I was heavily into AG products all the way from shampoo, clay, polish and HD wax, I just need to try something different.

Yorkie

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
welcome.gif

WELCOME to Poorboy's Forum!

PoorboysRules.png

wax.gif
autowash.gif
Rbuffer.gif