New Irish member

E

eamon

Hello all, ever since i bought my first bottle of poorboys white diamond I was an instant fan (even with the smell alone!)
I was always told id never get the reflection i wanted off my white focus, but i was told wrong! Now i am trying to use more of these great products!

Here are a few progress pictures of my car since I got it, not so recent tho

http://s938.beta.photobucket.com/user/Eamonm/library/Focus progress

My most recent ;-)
jan052_zps0884c81d.jpg

and few more

iphoneall481_zpsf487b8d0.jpg

iphoneall479_zps13a88467.jpg

iphoneall335_zps634f7799.jpg

Criticism welcome!

Will upload more over time!!

Sorry i posted this in the wrong place if someone can move it?

ronkh

Da King
Hello all, ever since i bought my first bottle of poorboys white diamond I was an instant fan (even with the smell alone!)
I was always told id never get the reflection i wanted off my white focus, but i was told wrong! Now i am trying to use more of these great products!

Here are a few progress pictures of my car since I got it, not so recent tho

http://s938.beta.photobucket.com/user/Eamonm/library/Focus progress

My most recent ;-)
jan052_zps0884c81d.jpg

and few more

iphoneall481_zpsf487b8d0.jpg

iphoneall479_zps13a88467.jpg

iphoneall335_zps634f7799.jpg

Criticism welcome!

you polished the letters/numbers right off the front license plate. :smt103 gotta be more careful with buffer. :smt042

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to our forum and if you want a little more depth in the white, try Black Hole Glaze before Natty's and see a whole new look. Great looking car ... is that our version of a Focus?

E

eamon

Welcome to our forum and if you want a little more depth in the white, try Black Hole Glaze before Natty's and see a whole new look. Great looking car ... is that our version of a Focus?

Thank you very much, i always taught the black hole glaze was for darker colours? Should i look in to ex-p too?
No think their are slight differences between the ones over here and there! thank you again!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
mainly for darker colors, but for those looking to give a light color a different look, Black Hole gives it a deeper look. I like Natty's to give a bit more depth than a sealant .. a sealant like EX-P will brighten up the finish rather than deepen it .. it is all up to the look you want to achieve.

E

eamon

mainly for darker colors, but for those looking to give a light color a different look, Black Hole gives it a deeper look. I like Natty's to give a bit more depth than a sealant .. a sealant like EX-P will brighten up the finish rather than deepen it .. it is all up to the look you want to achieve.

Will definately try that, Thank you kindly!

Ps Should I use Nattys Blue? and, liquid or wax, or is that just down to preference of each?

Last edited:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
detailing is all about the individuals preference .. that is part of the fun of the hobby is experimenting with different methods as this is not a science ... when you do find the look you love, remember how you got it and repeat as needed to make you smile when you see your finish :)

S

st33da

Looks great. I use Black Hole as a LSP when I take the Cobra to a car show. It makes it look killer!