New guy from Ottawa, Ontario

T

Trinidad

Hi,
My names Eric and I'm located in Ottawa, Canada. I've decided to take the plunge and learn to detail my own vehicles. Well I'm always washed/ waxed the exterior and detailed the interior however I always paid for someone to do the paint correction. My biggest fear was burning or leaving holograms on the paint however after seeing many videos and learning about the PC 7424xp I've now decided that this can be accomplished on my own. Hell, 1 years worth of detailing $$$ get's me nearly all the supplies I need for many years. I've read up on pretty much everything I need to get me started so I'll be limiting the number of newbie questions I have :)

My current cars are a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Black and a 2013 Acura RDX in White. The Jeep does take some abuse in the fall when I'm hunting, mostly from mud being thrown up and branches/corn stalks rubbing against the paint.

My hobbies include Hunting, Fishing and Cigars and currently obsessed with detailing :)

Look forward to contributing to the forum.

Cheers
Eric

heck

Advanced Helper
Welcome aboard Sir, Many folks with tons of knowledge to help you right here. Congrats