Natural Look? Leather stuff?

S

silversurfer

Could Natural Look be diluted with the same or similar results. I really want to get all i can out of my products. Would it affect anything if I add distilled water say 70%NL 30% Distilled water?

Another question I had was whats the best way to use Leather Stuff? If the leather is pretty dirty should you cleaner prior to using LS? What type applicator or towels should i use?

Thanks

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
If you do dilute NL, I would suggest using a small bottle and mix up just what you'll use each time. I don't know, but you may end up with separation if you dilute it and leave it for a long while, which would ruin the whole bottle and nullify any savings you're hoping to get from diluting . Also, you may end up needing full strength at some point, so this way you'd have it available.

You would be better off using a cleaner if the leather is really bad. If it's "average" dirty, LS could clean it up. It may just take a bit more product/rubbing. A cotton towel seems to work pretty well.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
i would not dilute Natural Look ... performance and durability will be compromised ..

S

silversurfer

thanks guys.

What would be a good way to use LS?

I did a small section of a seat about half of the bottom or butt part. I used my hands with about a little over a quarter size amount, and rubbed it in for about a minute, then came back with a clean MF, and buffed it out. The towel was very dirty, and LS smells terrific! But if I continue like this I'll use so much product.

How many cars should i expect from a 32 oz, if I only do seats?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
silversurfer said:
thanks guys.

What would be a good way to use LS?

I did a small section of a seat about half of the bottom or butt part. I used my hands with about a little over a quarter size amount, and rubbed it in for about a minute, then came back with a clean MF, and buffed it out. The towel was very dirty, and LS smells terrific! But if I continue like this I'll use so much product.

How many cars should i expect from a 32 oz, if I only do seats?

you should be able to spread it farther than you did ...buff with cotton only not microfiber ... your mileage may vary :lol:

S

silversurfer

Thanks Steve, This site rocks! such fast responses.

Are terry towels found at R&S and pep-boys cotton?

Anyways. I see your point, because the cotton towels will absorb less product then a MF towel.
Why didn't I think of that :smt021

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
silversurfer said:
Thanks Steve, This site rocks! such fast responses.

Are terry towels found at R&S and pep-boys cotton?

Anyways. I see your point, because the cotton towels will absorb less product then a MF towel.
Why didn't I think of that :smt021

you can get them there or a BJ's, Costco, Sam's Club, Walmart, Kmart etc