Nattys stick wax

D

Dannyboy

I would like to see Nattys paste wax in a stick form, like the underarm deordant where you can apply it directly to your pad. I
saw a similar product made by Griots Garage....seems like a good idea for those who like paste over liquid.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I would like to see Nattys paste wax in a stick form, like the underarm deordant where you can apply it directly to your pad. I
saw a similar product made by Griots Garage....seems like a good idea for those who like paste over liquid.

tried it, didn't work particularly well, they are expensive to mfg and not enough interest in paying that much more for less product.
Think I still have one somewhere ..lol

D

Dannyboy

Thanks for the info, I was wondering how well it worked. I gues I will stay with Nattys paste back spooning onto the pad...worked
well that way.
Will try Nattys Liquid when I run out of the paste.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
a long time ago there was a girl that removed the whole Natty's Blue from the jar, put wax paper around it and used to wipe it on her pad, then she would pop it back in the jar when finished .. just a thought

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
It may be more work than it is worth but I bought a larger container, one that is wide enough to accomodate a pad, then I melted my two tubs of blue into it.

sscully

Advanced Helper
Dumb question, does anyone have a 32oz jar of Natty's Blue ?

The picture it looks about 2x the diameter of the 8oz jar.

The ID of the 8 z jar is 3-1/4" so that would make the 32 oz jar ~ 6" ID, which would fit a 5" pad no problem.

Just thinking out loud.