Natty's Black review

Redwings97

Advanced Helper
So I graciously received a beta version of Natty's black and I am so happy. However, I do not know why a beta version is even needed. This wax was really easy to apply (using damp microfiber applicator) and was super easy to remove. I'm still trying to figure out the smell, similar to a black licorice?? I am curious how this car will look after a SSR polish, Black Hole, EXP and then a couple coats of Black. This car has a super slick finish.

Mini Copper - washed and dried. Base coat is 2 coats of Natty's red back on Thanksgiving. 2 coats applied of Natty's Black. Also - Spray and Rinse used on wheels and tires topped with B&B.

Thanks Steve and Dwayne!!

Attachments

• IMG_0448 (2).JPG
    IMG_0448 (2).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0449 (2).JPG
    IMG_0449 (2).JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0450 (2).JPG
    IMG_0450 (2).JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0459 (2).JPG
    IMG_0459 (2).JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0452 (2).JPG
    IMG_0452 (2).JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 10

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
So I graciously received a beta version of Natty's black and I am so happy. However, I do not know why a beta version is even needed. This wax was really easy to apply (using damp microfiber applicator) and was super easy to remove. I'm still trying to figure out the smell, similar to a black licorice?? I am curious how this car will look after a SSR polish, Black Hole, EXP and then a couple coats of Black. This car has a super slick finish.

Mini Copper - washed and dried. Base coat is 2 coats of Natty's red back on Thanksgiving. 2 coats applied of Natty's Black. Also - Spray and Rinse used on wheels and tires topped with B&B.

Thanks Steve and Dwayne!!

you're welcome Trent ,, looks good :)

no, but good guess on the scent

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
I was lucky to receive a tub of Natty's black also, but the weather did not cooperate this weekend to give it a try. (100% chance of rain)
I want to give a big shout out to Dwayne for personally delivering the Natty's black to me. I'm really looking forward to giving it a go!

Thank you again Steve and Dwayne!

Dwayne

Operations Manager
I want to give a big shout out to Dwayne for personally delivering the Natty's black to me.

It was a pleasure and not even out of my way at all. As it turns out, my girlfriend lives in the same neighborhood as you.