Missed the boat

I know I'm late to the party and missed the boat but since the PP and WD have worked out so well for me I ordered some dressing last week too. Did a clean up on my truck and used the NLD for the inside and my mirrors and I gotta say it look awesome. I have an almost all black interior on my 14' Ram and its difficult to keep clean and look nice, the NLD did the job and smells ridiculous! I put it on with a clean wax applicator and buffed off with a MF towel and its great, did the same with my mirrors but I want to buff them off again before we leave tomorrow.

ION I have always struggled finding a nice tire dressing that doesn't sling in the summer months and doesn't make a mess. After searching the forums and after how well the other products have been, I tried the BNB gel today and just like everything else this stuff looks awesome, and even though the big bottle felt a little expensive when I first ordered it, its gonna be extremely cost effective since the product doesn't get wasted on the rim or the blacktop:smt045 the real test will be on the ride home, and just like the NLD I used a clean wax applicator and I"m extremely happy with the results.

Thanks again for the great products, will be placing another order very soon

Last edited:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
thank you ... try buffing all dressings with cotton not mf ... as you will get a better look and longevity .. if you use mf you are removing some of what you just applied ;)

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Nice deerslayer, thanks for the review.

I am just about out of my other brands water based dressings that I bought before I found Poorboys products. I am going to be placing an order very soon for some BNB and NLD. I read nothing but good thing, after good thing about them.

I've still been using solvent dressing on tires :smt108 (I didn't want to throw it out, don't tell too many ppl lol). BNB is going to fix that problem 100 fold :smt003. No more rainbow tire sling marks after wet roads!!

So far so good, no sling and a nice black look even after washing! Tires seem to stay much cleaner without the excess grease on the tire and not having to clean the rims is nice. I def. got some nice looks this past weekend leaving the campground with the truck and trailer cleaned and tires shined! I have placed a few other orders for some stuff and I am looking forward to trying some more PB's products.

Thanks Again

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
So far so good, no sling and a nice black look even after washing! Tires seem to stay much cleaner without the excess grease on the tire and not having to clean the rims is nice. I def. got some nice looks this past weekend leaving the campground with the truck and trailer cleaned and tires shined! I have placed a few other orders for some stuff and I am looking forward to trying some more PB's products.

Thanks Again

Yes, with the water based Bold N Bright you can get an array of different looks depending on application, without sling :)

Thanks poorboy, oh and thanks for not sending me another calander with the last order lol was wondering what I was going to do with a 3rd one