I'm lost with QD!!

S

skylineboy

Hey,

So I was looking at the QD Poorboys was offering. Can someone explain me the difference between QW+,QD+,Spray 'n Gloss, Spray 'n Wipe ?

My car sit under a carport and doesn't see the rain= no waterspot. But after 4 days, it's full of dust. I used to wash my car each week because of that but now I bought QD+ from eshine. I hope I bought the correct product.

Please help :smt004

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
QW+ is a spray wax. Used on a clean car to boost protection and that "just waxed look."
QD+ is a QD that can remove fingerprints, boost gloss and adds a little protection. Not meant for use on cars that have sat for days unwashed.
S+G is a QD that boosts gloss as well as being able to be used as a drying agent after washing "properly." Doesn't add protection, not meant to be used on a dirty car.
S+W is a waterless wash. This is what you should use on a car that's dusty after 3-4 days. No added protection or gloss.

S

skylineboy

Just got my order. On the QD+ bottle it DOES SAY it's good for DUST.

So I tried it...WOW THIS STUFF IS SUPER!! I will be cleaning my car 2 times less now! I'm a believer. I think I will be able to do like 25 car with a 16oz bottle.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer PLUS is the perfect detail spray for touch-ups after waterless washing. Just spray and buff to remove light dust, fingerprints, smudges, and smears.

The key word here is "light". You said your car is "full of dust" after 4 days. S+W would be the proper choice for heavy dust.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes, it's good with dust, just not road grime ... the less you use the better and easier it will work :smt004