If You Had to Pick ONLY ONE wax..What Would It Be?

S

skylineboy

I just bought a jar of Natty RED.. BOY I LOVE THE WAX!!!! My car is Black with metalllic flake.

But I might start detailling some friends car. So, What wax would be the best all-around ? Since I LOVE Natty Red, should I look into the Blue or buy another jar of RED before it ran out of stock ? Would Red still look good on Red non-metallic or light color?

P.S: Can natty Red wax still be good after 6 month of storage?

P.S2: Steve stop teasing Poorboy's fan and let the Natty RED be available all time!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
skylineboy said:
I just bought a jar of Natty RED.. BOY I LOVE THE WAX!!!! My car is Black with metalllic flake.

But I might start detailling some friends car. So, What wax would be the best all-around ? Since I LOVE Natty Red, should I look into the Blue or buy another jar of RED before it ran out of stock ? Would Red still look good on Red non-metallic or light color?

P.S: Can natty Red wax still be good after 6 month of storage?

P.S2: Steve stop teasing Poorboy's fan and let the Natty RED be available all time!

For general detailing, i would use Natty's Blue ... it has some hiding ability and looks great on all colors ... we still have a good stock of red so don't worry for now :smt002 ... just remember wax doesn't just evaporate, the oils in the wax do and that's when the shine diminishes. the protection is still there until it is abraded away by either lots of washing or from polishing ...no room to store it :smt004

S

skylineboy

I just bought another jar of natty red.. oh well. i might stop at the headquarter friday to pick some blue then.