I will be saying goodbye...

Dwayne

Operations Manager
We will all be saying goodbye to 2016 very soon and with another turning of a page, we start a new chapter with a fresh new start in 2017. One of my goals for the coming year is to post more often on the forum. My lack of involvement has not been for lack of interest. We've been busy and when we aren't busy (very rare) I get busy working on projects behind the scenes to further the growth of Poorboy's World.

With that said, we will be looking for ways to get our forum members more involved (that means we want you to post more) by sharing more of the day to day happenings here at Poorboy's World. I personally will be more active here and look forward to evaluating and reviewing each and every product in the Poorboy's World lineup and backing up my reviews with photos and video. We will be inviting Poorboy's World customers from all over the world who are active on our Facebook page and on Instagram to join us here and we will also listen to your feedback to find out what you want to make Poorboy's World forum more active, informative and fun.

I'm just curious... who would like to see a new and brighter forum design that better matches up with our online store www.poorboysworld.com?

Frankster

Advanced Helper
That would be awesome!

The reason I stopped posting and coming here so much was due to that lack of activity. I had to go to another forum to get my daily detail fix on. I can't speak for everyone on here, but my opinion on the forum lay out is this; it really doesn't matter to me and I think it's current layout is fine, I just need more interaction / activity, be it from employees or other form members.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I have to take some blame too .. As Dwayne said this past year and transition to Florida has kept us very busy. The introduction of so many new products has also kept us busier than ever before.
We will be inviting some new and some familiar faces to join back in on the conversation and we will have more contests and interaction on a daily basis ... Happy New Year everyone :)

Scott P

Advanced Helper
More activity is always great. Y'all had a hectic year, so I can understand the lack of posting. It's also a detailing forum. You can only post or read so many pictures of before and afters before you start to lose interest.

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I have been gone a bit as well, mainly because I use my phone to read forums and I do so via tapatalk so I forget to login from a regular computer. Case in point, I had no idea Poorboys had moved to Florida.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I have been gone a bit as well, mainly because I use my phone to read forums and I do so via tapatalk so I forget to login from a regular computer. Case in point, I had no idea Poorboys had moved to Florida.

lol .. yes we have been here over a year ..sunny and warm :)

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
I have to take some blame too .. As Dwayne said this past year and transition to Florida has kept us very busy.

The introduction of so many new products has also kept us busier than ever before.

We will be inviting some new and some familiar faces to join back in on the conversation and we will have more contests and interaction on a daily basis ...

Tell us more out all the new products that are introduced.

Let's see some reviews. Make a thread for each new product.

Shineboy

Helper
Sharing that responsibility to inform plus support all members does help, we all started somewhere so ask questions for improved knowledge or glean information always encouraged.

The look plus feel of the new formats including functioning with review including recommend process or techniques that are preferred.

Last edited: