How awesome is Natty's Blue, you ask?

V

VroomVroom

Hi Folks,

Got a second coat of NB on the Mrs.' new Acura on Saturday. I really like the color of the car, but I LOVE how the wax just brings it to life.

Here are some shots from last weekend, following the first detail on the car:
acura15.jpg

acura11.jpg

And some reflection shots from Saturday, following the second coat:
reflect01.jpg

reflect02.jpg

reflect03.jpg

reflect04.jpg

NB is definitely my go-to wax....awesome stuff!

M

Mike5959

Looks good! I need to get off my arse and do my ride up right!

V

VroomVroom

Thanks, Rob! Mike, it's good to see you, man. I hope all is well on your end.

My pickup is in need of a full detail, but there's nothing like a quick topcoat of Natty's in-between. Here's a shot from yesterday afternoon:

truck4.jpg

I have to tell you guys, I spent something like $30 for a jar of P21S, and nearly spent a lot more than that for Pinnacle Souveran. I am SO happy with NB that I just can't see myself buying anything else.

M

mblgjr

I really like Natty's Blue as well. Goes on nice and easy, wet and reflective too :D

BTW, what exhaust is on that GM pickup? I really like the same side/dual exit. Is it just a tip, or does it have dual pipes over the axle?

Thanks.

S

stang03

Natty's Blue has to be the best wax that I have ever used....I bought P21S to try (just because I like trying new stuff) but after applying Natty's Blue (like I always do) I don't think I will ever use the P21S.....I use it so much I need a new Jar!

I will never use another Brand.....every detailing item I own is Poorboy's and I think that is how I am gonna keep it!!

T

Todd

Natty's Blue is great on silver too...your paint looks like it is still drying!

D

dl07

VroomVroom said:
Thanks, Rob! Mike, it's good to see you, man. I hope all is well on your end.

My pickup is in need of a full detail, but there's nothing like a quick topcoat of Natty's in-between. Here's a shot from yesterday afternoon:

truck4.jpg

I have to tell you guys, I spent something like $30 for a jar of P21S, and nearly spent a lot more than that for Pinnacle Souveran. I am SO happy with NB that I just can't see myself buying anything else.

WoW that truck look great gotta love the shine.good job

D

DavidJ021

Wow very nice, better than souveran huh? Well i'm gonna have to give it a try.

vroomvroom, I noticed you're in the bay area, is there alot of detail enthusiast out here?