Hi From Sunny Southeast Queensland Australia.

S

skyzie

Thought i would say hi and introduce myself after checking Poorboy,s forum and information pages out for what seems a eternity.
I have only been detailing my cars for a short while and have only recently bought some Poorboy,s products.
So i went about taking out the swirls and scratches out of my ute. I own a 2008 Nissan Navara 4x4 which had alot of work to be
done with the paint. I have included some before and after photos of the job.

Hope you like.

Attachments

• DSC_000.jpg
    DSC_000.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 8

RANDAL

RIP our Friendly Farmer
Nice work. Tell us what products you used and machine you used. Oh and welcome from Poorboys FFF ( favorite freindly farmer).

S

skyzie

Hi RANDAL sorry for the late reply have been interstate working (dirty word i know but). The products i used was first a wash then Concours ClayBar, SSR2.5 with a Lake Country Orange CCS pad then SSR1 with a orange CCS pad. I didnt get to use much PP as i found it very hard to remove (maybe some one can tell me where i went wrong) Then last i used Natty,s liquid Blue (pictures not showing) all applied with a Concours 900 random orbital polisher.

S

skyzie

Thanks Pockets for the welcome. The snorkel is a genuine nissan one looks better then a aftermarket one , comes in handy on the beach and water crossings.

G

Gus-Gus

Hi RANDAL sorry for the late reply have been interstate working (dirty word i know but). The products i used was first a wash then Concours ClayBar, SSR2.5 with a Lake Country Orange CCS pad then SSR1 with a orange CCS pad. I didnt get to use much PP as i found it very hard to remove (maybe some one can tell me where i went wrong) Then last i used Natty,s liquid Blue (pictures not showing) all applied with a Concours 900 random orbital polisher.

I think the problems you are running into are because of the pad you are using.. an orange pad with SSR2.5 and SSR1 probably wont give you what you are looking for.. try a white pad with the 2.5 and then a black with the SSR1 im guessing it will finish off a lot better than what you are getting now. As for the pro polish being hard to remove.. i would use it on a black pad with maybe 4 dime sized drops on the pad then work it in... it should be a breeze to remove after that.. You are probably using too much product With Poorboys a little really does go a long long way