Hey all! Long time no see!

OCDetails

Helper
I've been around the online detailing world since....well, since the online detailing world began. I was on one of the original members of the Autopia forums (Jngrbrdman), founding member of Detail City, and one of the first members of the Autogeekonline forums. I spent years posting and reviewing and commenting before life just got busy enough with three kids that I took a break. I still detailing regularly for people, but a lot of my work is in aviation now. I found that private jets and helicopters are waaaaaaaaaaaay better money than cars. Not a lot of difference in detailing them either. They take longer, but I'd rather take 12 hours on a jet and make $4000 than do four cars in 12 hours and make maybe $1500.

Anyway, the kids are older now and I've got more time to pick up new business and try new things, so I thought I'd come on back to one of my favorite brands and see if I can at least drop some content here. :) I've always been a fan of what works and I've never used a Poorboy's product that didn't do exactly what I needed it to do. In fact, in my over 20 years of professionally detailing and reviewing products, there are still a few Poorboy's products that I consider to be the very best at what they do. So as I restock for the future, I think I'll be picking up some more Poorboy's products so I can post here. I'm too old and grumpy to debate the flavor of the month, so a lot of the other boards are just difficult for me to enjoy posting on. Like I said.... I use what works and am not interested in debating my process with Chemical Guys or Ammo shills about how their bathtub products and hacked methods are better. lol So, I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with y'all!

-Anthony