Hello

Former detailer starting to get back into things again. Previously used auto magic products mainly with a few from some other suppliers. Found the website while looking into wax's and sealants for my new 5th wheel camper I just purchased. Seems as though alot of the "professional" detail suppliers think there stuff is made of gold:smt120. I ordered some ex sealant and a bottle of liquid natty blue for the camper. Hoping to see it by wed. and plan on hitting the camper this sat. and prolly the truck too! Its a brand new camper with smooth painted sides so I am hoping the ex and the natty's along with my PC will do the trick! Kinda excited to see how things turn out. Guess this will be the test for me and the poorboys line. Looks like some nice products and from the forums it seems as though the customer service is just as good!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Former detailer starting to get back into things again. Previously used auto magic products mainly with a few from some other suppliers. Found the website while looking into wax's and sealants for my new 5th wheel camper I just purchased. Seems as though alot of the "professional" detail suppliers think there stuff is made of gold:smt120. I ordered some ex sealant and a bottle of liquid natty blue for the camper. Hoping to see it by wed. and plan on hitting the camper this sat. and prolly the truck too! Its a brand new camper with smooth painted sides so I am hoping the ex and the natty's along with my PC will do the trick! Kinda excited to see how things turn out. Guess this will be the test for me and the poorboys line. Looks like some nice products and from the forums it seems as though the customer service is just as good!

Welcome to the forum :smt039 I would have given it a light polish, even though it's new just to make sure the surface is really clean. Professional Polish would be my choice as there is a lot of ground and it would also serve as a surface cleanser like clay. Otherwise it should come out awesome :)

I thought about that, but its a 30ft 5th wheel, 8ft wide and awefull tall lol I am allready gonna go over it twice, which is gonna be a long day so I really didnt wanna have to go over it 3 times. It looks really good just washed as it just came off the line so I am more looking into just sealing it up and protecting it as much as possible. Really hoping this liquid natty's goes on and off as easy as everyone says since I will be doing once a month or so during camping season. My truck on the other hand is a different story, she has been getting clayed and waxed since the day I got her, hoping the ex will make her pop a little! Mite even make an order for some paste wax in a week or two to give it a try too as the bugs are really coming out here in Delaware!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
don't forget Bug Squash ... Rated #1 by Motorhome Magazine ... in that case Polish w/ Sealant would have been an easier alternative ;)

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Apply it thin and it's very easy off. With a PC you should be able to get a little to go a long way.

Thanks I appreciate it! I got the 32oz bottle so I will have plenty to do the trailer, my truck and the wifes car. I have had a few requests lately to come out of retirement and detail there vehicles so depending on how I like it I may do that lol. Thanks again!