Hello from Allentown Pa!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself briefly. I started detailing in 2004 when I purchased a WR Blue Subaru Impreza WRX and always wanted it to be shiny. Sadly enough, the very best detailing job I did on it was the day I was rear ended by a drunk driver :( I recently found out about Poorboys products from the Car Cleaning Guru on YouTube, and never went back to the opposition. These products really make it easy for me to clean and protect my car, especially because I am usually doing work outside. I'm looking to gettting into detailing professionally, so if anyone has any pointers, or even needs some help, hit me up! My daily driver is a Black 2015 GTI that I am always fighting with to keep the scratches and swirls off, and I generally keep a fresh stock of many Poorboys products. Cheers!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to our forum .. we will be in Macungie at the end of the month for the Wheels of Time show ..

I know, I learned about it on facebook and I'm super excited! I'll be there buying plenty of products, I even forewarned my wife, lol. Ill be detailing my uncles '32 Ford next week, so I'll have to restock! Are you able to provide a list of products that you will have available for the show?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I know, I learned about it on facebook and I'm super excited! I'll be there buying plenty of products, I even forewarned my wife, lol. Ill be detailing my uncles '32 Ford next week, so I'll have to restock! Are you able to provide a list of products that you will have available for the show?

:smt082 we will have everything in stock in all sizes until they sell out ... last year we were out of Spray and Wipe gallons by Sat morning .. Black Hole gallons Sat afternoon .. and a few other products .. If you have a list, send it to Dwayne and he will add extra of those items ;)

Ok cool. I wasn't sure if you just brought a couple of your items, or if you were going to have everything. It'll be nice to be able to shop your selection without having to pay for shipping. That just means an extra item or two!