Good result with SSR1

mcate

Advanced Helper
My son-in-law's 98 F150 with 115k miles. The door was after washing & claying, & the fender was after SSR1. The truck hadn't been detailed in over a year, & had this haze all over it. I used Pro Polish on it last year, & wasn't nearly as happy with the results. SSR1 did a much better job, & it's pretty much become my go-to polish.

DSC_1138.jpg

DSC_1139.jpg

Finished product after clay, SSR1, EX, & a coat of Natty's Blue.
DSC_1142.jpg

DSC_1147.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I think SSR1 and PP give different looks .. SSR1 is glossy and PP is just clean ... nice work Mike :smt038

mcate

Advanced Helper
I think SSR1 and PP give different looks .. SSR1 is glossy and PP is just clean ... nice work Mike :smt038

Thanx, Steve. I'm not sure what that haziness was. Oxidation? Regardless, SSR1 took care of it. This truck used to belong to the young lad who turned me onto Poorboy's products in the first place. I was selling my 03 Mach 1 to him, & my son loved the F150 & bought it. Then my son-in-law bought it off my son. First time I saw the truck I asked the owner what he detailed with & he turned me onto PB's!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanx, Steve. I'm not sure what that haziness was. Oxidation? Regardless, SSR1 took care of it. This truck used to belong to the young lad who turned me onto Poorboy's products in the first place. I was selling my 03 Mach 1 to him, & my son loved the F150 & bought it. Then my son-in-law bought it off my son. First time I saw the truck I asked the owner what he detailed with & he turned me onto PB's!

great to hear Mike ... it may have been just from washing ... check his washing technique and his mitts too ;)