Good foam gun

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Hey all,

I'm looking for recommendations on a good foam gun that I can use for cleaning my car. Thanks!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hey all,

I'm looking for recommendations on a good foam gun that I can use for cleaning my car. Thanks!

Foam Guns are more for pre-soak than for washing ..cant beat the two bucket method for your best wash.

Gilmore make a great gun, have had mine for years, but you need the one with the brass fittings .. not plastic ...

If you have a power washer, then step up to a foam cannon

we also have a new beta version of our Sno Foam :)

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Ahh, ok. So I would use the foam gun, and then the standard two bucket method anyway? I don't have a power washer or a foam cannon. Recommendations for those?

If I pickup a foam gun or cannon, I'll certainly be sure to ask about the Sno Foam!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Ahh, ok. So I would use the foam gun, and then the standard two bucket method anyway? I don't have a power washer or a foam cannon. Recommendations for those?

If I pickup a foam gun or cannon, I'll certainly be sure to ask about the Sno Foam!

yes, it would be best to still use the two buckets , but many only use one, the rinse bucket, and use more soap and foam ...

do a google search for a glimore foam gun .. attaches to the hose ..remember brass parts not plastic

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Since I heard about the two bucket method that is what I've always used. Will check out the gilmore foam gun.

Thanks Poorboy!