Fresh from the Dealer

O

OldSalt

Last Wednesday, I picked up a new HHR for the wife, making us a two HHR family. When she got home with it, she ran her hand over the freshly dealer detailed finish, and then my 10 month old HHR. She noticed a distinct difference in the feal. Her's was kind of sticky compared to mine.

Took out some spray and wipe, and cleaned everything up, then followed with some Poorboy's Polish, then a coat of EX sealant. She couldn't believe the difference. When I told her it still needed to be waxed, she thought I was kidding. She is now a firm believer in detail it yourself.

O

OldSalt

Pictures will be coming in a few days.

Wife tells me she went and got gass last night, and as shes watching the rear view mirror, she thought she saw something go sailing past real close to the HHR. A few moments later, the attendant comes up to the window, and syas you've got one slick car. My wife thinking it was a compliment on the styling thanks the guy. At this point he says no I mean slippery, it was him she saw passing by in the rearview. Seems he leaned a hand against the car a slid right down to the ground. :lol:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
OldSalt said:
Pictures will be coming in a few days.

Wife tells me she went and got gass last night, and as shes watching the rear view mirror, she thought she saw something go sailing past real close to the HHR. A few moments later, the attendant comes up to the window, and syas you've got one slick car. My wife thinking it was a compliment on the styling thanks the guy. At this point he says no I mean slippery, it was him she saw passing by in the rearview. Seems he leaned a hand against the car a slid right down to the ground. :lol:

:smt044 :smt043 :smt042 :smt046 :smt082

and tell the guy to keep his hands off :smt075