First use

N

Nolan_k

Used Natty's blue for the first time yesterday, after SSR1. worked awesome. I am more than impressed at the ease of use of this product. Wipes off easier than some other companies spray and wipe products. My only question is. How do I keep from eating it? :p This stuff smells amazing. Wish my camera was back from the shop so I could have taken some pictures.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
No eating allowed :smt075 , but great shines are allowed if you have sun glasses :smt080

N

Nolan_k

Ok I put a second coat of Natty's Blue on today and forced myself not to eat it. I didn't even have a litle taste, I promise :wink: I asked my wife today if she had heard anything from the camera company and she told me it came the other day. Goes to show you how informed I am around here. So here is an after shot of The Gator. No before shots due to me not even knowing that the camera was in the house.

2333871_1_full.jpg

2333871_4_full.jpg

It was a fun two days, I am in love with your products, and looking forward to my next order. Thanks for all you do to keep us all addicted.

V

VroomVroom

The 'Gator looks awesome! Very well done.

I too have thought of sitting down to a nice meal of NB and wheel sealant, washed down with a gulp of Spray & Wipe. :D

C

Charles

VroomVroom said:

I too have thought of sitting down to a nice meal of NB and wheel sealant, washed down with a gulp of Spray & Wipe. :D

This might be a good way to clean the toilet! :smt040:

Steve - Sorry I just could not pass this one up!

P

Prbigfoot

Charles said:
VroomVroom said:

This might be a good way to clean the toilet! :smt040:

Steve - Sorry I just could not pass this one up!

jajajajajajajaja

BTW, I made chewing gum with NB... 8)

Joey