EX Sealant

A

ajc347

Sorry for the further questions guys, but I am in need of some clarification with regards to EX sealant.

I've read on the forum that it can be used over PwC and BH given its carnauba content.

I can't quite work out why this should be so given that the usual rule is sealant first and then wax, and not wax first then sealant (as using it over PwC & BH would imply).

If EX can be used over PwC & BH as mentioned above, could it then also be used over a wax such as Natty's Blue or would this create bonding problems?

The reason I ask this is beacuse I've just recently applied PwCb, BH and 2 layers of Natty's Blue to my car and don't want to strip it off in order to see what, if anything, EX would add to the mix.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
ajc347 said:
Sorry for the further questions guys, but I am in need of some clarification with regards to EX sealant.

I've read on the forum that it can be used over PwC and BH given its carnauba content.

I can't quite work out why this should be so given that the usual rule is sealant first and then wax, and not wax first then sealant (as using it over PwC & BH would imply).

If EX can be used over PwC & BH as mentioned above, could it then also be used over a wax such as Natty's Blue or would this create bonding problems?

The reason I ask this is beacuse I've just recently applied PwCb, BH and 2 layers of Natty's Blue to my car and don't want to strip it off in order to see what, if anything, EX would add to the mix.

EX is a hybrid ...wax with sealant and is very flexible ... I can't remember if anyone had put it over Natty's but it certainly can't hurt ...give it a shot at worst it just won't last over the wax :wink: