EX-P Mustang 50

512detail

Helper
My soon to be step father traded in his Shelby GT500 for this convertible 5.0 so my mom could drive it as well (that’s a cool guy if you ask me!)
I completed this work a couple months ago but wanted to share the results because I have been using two coats of EXP with great results and longevity. (my friend has a challenger we put 2 coats of exp on and he shows up 5 months later and the paint is still silky smooth!)

I haven’t been able to test longevity on this mustang since they live over 400 miles away but he assures me it cleans up very easily and he said he hasn’t seen water behavior like this since his Shelby was coated with Black Label.
Car received a citrus red bath and then ONR rinseless with synthetic clay sponge

Two coats of exp were applied in the garage about 18 hours apart. Second coat just applied that AM then I took some 8am pics.
Bold n Bright on wheels and only had time for a wipedown on the wheels with Spray and Wipe
-can’t wait to get back down there (or have them come back up) to put some Natty’s Black on the mustang

(for Ron)

Please excuse the lack of edging

Pretty sweet

my 'merlin'

Thanks for viewing
Questions/comments welcomed
-Brandt K.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
You really brought out the reflections ... and yes that is a good man to do that for your mom :)

512detail

Helper
Thanks..the 2nd coat of exp really adds extra gloss ...wish i had nattys black at that time. It could use the warm nuba glow along with the deep shine exp provides