Do i need to top Trim Res.

N

Nuke33

If i use the trim restorer do i need to top it with a dressing or does it have a dressing in it?

And i can use this on non black plastic trim right like the trim on a honda pilot?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
No you do not top Trim Restorer, but it is a good idea to buff it out well with a cotton cloth . Honda Trim is very tricky, the plastic on hondas often doesn't like to hold dressing, but you can use it and again buff it well :)

N

NightyNight

i think i may be having the same problem that hondas do with holding it, only its on a toyota highlander. seems like my window trim isn't holding it well, it goes on, then slowly shrinks and kinda makes small blotches. does that sound like what the hondas do?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
NightyNight said:
i think i may be having the same problem that hondas do with holding it, only its on a toyota highlander. seems like my window trim isn't holding it well, it goes on, then slowly shrinks and kinda makes small blotches. does that sound like what the hondas do?

the window trim on your highlander is smooth rubber...you don't need Trim Restorer for this type of trim, just use an APC and keep it clean.

N

NightyNight

Poorboy said:
NightyNight said:

the window trim on your highlander is smooth rubber...you don't need Trim Restorer for this type of trim, just use an APC and keep it clean.

haha, i was wondering. i reread the label again, my mistake. I should have noted that. oh well, the car looks great as it is =).

i sent you a pm btw, if you get the chance to check them out.