Did everyone get today's email?

J

Josh_RN

No I sure did not, was it anything in particular or just a test?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
hmmm you guys might get it a bit later .. thanks and please let me know in the morning if any one received it ... I know I did ..lol

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
it should read as below... this was the copy I sent and received...

Good Monday to all and Happy Holidays,

We would like to announce the expansion of Poorboy's World warehouse and new showroom.
More pictures will be on the site soon.

We hope the email issue has been resolved and that everyone who wants to receive updates through email is receiving them.

We are currently on the eighth day of our December to Remember customer appreciation sale and give-away.
It can be found here...

http://poorboysworld.net/board/showthread.php?1660-8th-Annual-December-to-Remember-Sale

We will also be having unannounced contests and give-aways, so please stop by and claim a prize!

Wednesday night is chat night .. 9pm(EST)- when you fall asleep ... stop on in and introduce yourself ..

Have a great week

Steve

sscully

Advanced Helper
Just checked and did not get this one.

Just got a sub'd thread email the other day ( within the past 7 days ).

danielle

Advanced Helper
I did not get it. I had been gettibg the weekly ones, then it stopped and now I am only gettibg the occasional thread update email, but thats even rare at times it seems

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I really think there is a delay in the system built in to prevent us from being classified as spam ... well that's what I understood from the conversation I had :(