Detailed: 2010 IS250 - Obsidian Black

G

George Type-S

I finished detailing my car the other day and I'm still new with the Meguiar's products, I used to be an Optimum person, but after these results, I will be putting my Optimum products in the back of the cabinet

The steps that I used:
Wash - AutoGlym Soap
Clay Bar - Riccardo Yellow Clay
M105 with PC7424XP & Yellow LC Pad
M205 with PC7424XP & White LC Pad
Natty's Paste Wax - Red - Applied by hand and removed with PC7424XP with LC Crimson Pad
M34 Final Inspection

All comments are welcome! I'm new to the forums but I've been doing this as a hobby for quite some time and this season I'm finally looking into upgrading my products and adding machines to the collection, any suggestions is appreciated.

Before & After using the M105
99mp1v.jpg

Final results, the usual reflection shots:
29f86ip.jpg

Sun shots:
muehy9.jpg

t8sokk.jpg

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
very nice pics. only thing I do different is wax removal by hand, but done properly either way works fine.

ronkh

Da King
WOW

I was never fan of removing a wax by machine, but can't argue with those results. GREAT WORK

If you have some energy, try natty's blue, then top with red.

G

George Type-S

very nice pics. only thing I do different is wax removal by hand, but done properly either way works fine.

Thank you! I've been doing this method for several years, I have yet to run into any issues.

WOW

I was never fan of removing a wax by machine, but can't argue with those results. GREAT WORK

If you have some energy, try natty's blue, then top with red.

Thank you for the tip!