Detail Weekend 2015 NEW FORMAT

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
Should I book now or wait until Gus arranges a group rate.
I just don't want to end up with nothing available .. She won't be happy
HAPPY WIFE= HAPPY LIFE

G

Gus-Gus

Well after checking the usual places that we stay in the best deal is Candelwood suites. We stayed there last year and it was a decent hotel with a lot of parking.

http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/hotels/us/en/reservation

Hopefully the link takes you to the page that has the information filled out already.

Should be 102. a night for a non refundable room and 104 for a room that you can cancel up to 6 hours before check in.

ronkh

Da King
In honor of Detail Weekend

20150508_182721_zpsjly6herm.jpg

20150508_182928_zpsvb3um0r8.jpg

20150508_181625_zpsx7yk0cjl.jpg

And for Gus

20150508_185808_zpscyahkks1.jpg

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
I'm all booked for the Hampton.
What ever happened to the banner give away mentioned a few months ago with the new logo?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I'm all booked for the Hampton.
What ever happened to the banner give away mentioned a few months ago with the new logo?

I don't think that was a contest .. it was more of an interest finder .. Don't worry, I'm sure you will have one by the end of Detail Weekend ;)

ronkh

Da King
Well after checking the usual places that we stay in the best deal is Candelwood suites. We stayed there last year and it was a decent hotel with a lot of parking.

http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/hotels/us/en/reservation

Hopefully the link takes you to the page that has the information filled out already.

Should be 102. a night for a non refundable room and 104 for a room that you can cancel up to 6 hours before check in.

They got smoking rooms ?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Detail Weekend is getting closer and the deadline for early registration
Early Registration includes Product discount coupons and ends this Friday May 22nd !!!

Yes you can still register any time up to the show, but the earlier the better so we can plan for food and parking ;)

Hotel space is limited nearby, so if you are planning on staying overnight, check the above posts for info.

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
It was great meeting Steve and Chris on Friday Night..
Poor boy and Pockets that is.
I arrived around 9PM.
Saturday had some passing showers but had a great time.
We all won the lottery for the tent too...lol
Cars turned out well.
Hot dogs with Steve's onion sauce bring the hot dog to a new level.
Steve explained the uses of different products to me.
Got some instruction on my rotary with Chris and ?. (Sorry I'm not good with names)

Great meeting people that actually enjoy bringing out the Poorboys shine. Kudos!

Left with some shirts and a container of Wheel Sealant to try.
Only those who went are allowed to know what was in the mystery bags they handed out..

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
Washed, ProPolish2 with white pad, ProPolish with a black pad, black hole with red pad, and Ex with a blue Pad.

The Black hole makes a difference.

Ed

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thank you all for coming ... yes we were able to give a bit more personal attention this year ...

Chris and I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones

Yes, you can share what was in your goody bag :)

Matth

Advanced Helper
Man I can't believe I missed another one. ����
2 kids and my vehicles are taking a beating I could have used a day. Plus have seen the PB crew in a while.
Hope it was fun.