Complete kit with everything i need

A

Arne

I have got a dark green metallic car and want a really glossy car.

Have clayed and machine polished the car with turtlewax products but are not satisfied.

If you guys will put together a kit for my car, what Poorboys products will you recommend ?

P

Pockets

Any pictures you could post up would be tremendously helpful in diagnosing what you are working with. Like pictures of sun shots of the paint to see swirling etc. if any

But in the meantime few questions for you to answer so we can help you even more:

Are you working by hand or by machine?

Do you have any PB products currently?

How much time are you looking to spend? A.k.a - What level are you looking to achieve (I can make a non perfect car glossy and shiny no problem) but are you looking to make it near perfect?

Looking forward to your reply =)

Also where are you located? And welcome to the family!

A

Arne

I am using a machine with different pads and are cuurently new to PoorBoys products,
due to tax regulations for privatly imported goods - items under approx $35/22£ is taxfree
and a really good deal ;)

If i can get the real "showroom look" and not just sweet talk ;) then the budget limit is $200-250.

P

Pockets

Okay I would suggest getting the Pro Polish (Pro Polish 2 if the condition of the vehicle is not so great) use that with a light cutting pad then follow up with a polishing pad and Polish with Sealant then a finishing pad with Black hole and then top it all off with a finessing pad and EX

So the steps are as follows:

Pro Polish 2 (light cutting pad)
Pro Polish (polishing pad)
Polish with Sealant (polishing pad or finishing pad depending on what condition the paint is at this stage)
Black Hole (finishing pad)
EX (finessing pad)

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Did you want suggestions for the rubber, vinyl etc. too, or just the paint?

(I would also recommend S+W and QD+ for the paint anyways.)