Before and after PwC

P

Prbigfoot

I started this detail today around 9:30am and it was barely above freezing point, so that mean, IT WAS COLD! :shock: I have to admit that this product is AWESOME! I also have NB but it got dark early here in NE OH. Nb will be applied tomorrow! Hope you enjoy it! Process was:

Wash tires removing them
Wash car
Clay
Wash
Dress tires and wells
Polish with PwC

BEFORE

AFTER

Gotta love the reflecion!

More will come later tomorrow after NB is applied!

Jose :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, PwC and NB were and will be applied by bare hand, but PwC was a breeze, expectations exceeded!

P

Prbigfoot

Thanks for the compliment, BigLeer, I just applied a coat of NB and the car looks more than great! And to prove it, here's a preview...

Preview
PICT0529.jpg

Now, here's the whole car!! :p
PICT0528.jpg

Jose :D

P

Prbigfoot

Poorboy said:
It's looking good here :D but the most imortant thing is it looking good to you :smt023

TBH, that NB and PwCB is not looking good... Is looking awesome!! I think I will never, ever buy another wax! NB rocks!!! :D :D :D

Joey :D

C

Charles

Prbigfoot -
Those pictures look sweet! Very well done. They do a very good job showing others what PB's can do. Would you mind if I added them to my collection of photos to show people? Please let me know

Thanks
Charles.

P

Prbigfoot

Charles said:
Prbigfoot -
Those pictures look sweet! Very well done. They do a very good job showing others what PB's can do. Would you mind if I added them to my collection of photos to show people? Please let me know

Thanks
Charles.

Charles, you have my total permission to do so! If you want the original files, I can send them to you too! Just let me know!

P.D. Here's an update on the product durability... It rained hard yesterday in Ohio

100_7082.jpg

Tight beads! Better than Mardi Gras!:smt118
100_7083.jpg

C

Charles

Prbigfoot said:
Charles, you have my total permission to do so! If you want the original files, I can send them to you too! Just let me know!

THANKS!
If it isn't too much work for you, please do e-mail them to me at charles@wholesalemn.com Thanks again for letting me show others the great work you did!

P

Prbigfoot

Charles said:
Prbigfoot said:

THANKS!
If it isn't too much work for you, please do e-mail them to me at charles@wholesalemn.com Thanks again for letting me show others the great work you did!

Charles, pics sent on 12/10/06, hope they help you out...

C

Charles

Perfect I got them. Thank you very much for the photos! Enjoy your PB Products!

Charles

P

Prbigfoot

Charles said:
Perfect I got them. Thank you very much for the photos! Enjoy your PB Products!

Charles

Beleive me, I love them!!