Because Race Car

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
This is too good not to share. If you love cars and humor then you can't pass up "Because Race Car".
FLAMES.jpg

Enjoy: http://becauseracecar.org/

hmm this gives me an idea for a photo shoot tomorrow :), without the fire though.

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
Well I was playing around this weekend and as I hinted at, I cleaned up the Rex then took her out for a few pix. I don't know if I really like how this came out or not so I may have to redo it. The scenery is a little too busy for what I was going for.
YUWAXCARSOMUCH2.jpg

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
Basically no matter how absured the question is, the answer is always "because race car" (the subject doesn't actually have to be a race car though). It is a spin off of the "I Can haz Cheeze Burger"/ meme base type of humor sites and the term "because rice car". Just a little stupid humor to brighten ones day. Since I don't race I thougth I would make one that shows my obsession for shiny cars.

Hope that helps.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Basically no matter how absured the question is, the answer is always "because race car" (the subject doesn't actually have to be a race car though). It is a spin off of the "I Can haz Cheeze Burger"/ meme base type of humor sites and the term "because rice car". Just a little stupid humor to brighten ones day. Since I don't race I thought I would make one that shows my obsession for shiny cars.

Hope that helps.

Man ..you are making me feel really old today ... :( and i thought only computers mocked me :smt069