Applying Natty's with DA

F

frankdenial

G'day all. 1st of all I had a great response to my post 'Which products to use' so as a new Poorboy's user here is another question that I have.
Does anyone apply their Natty's using a DA or PC. I have been researching and have found lots of views and opinions on this. Some say they only apply it by hand, others say they are achieving great results by applying with a machine?
If using a DA or PC how are forum members applying the Natty's to the DA / PC pad?
What sort of pad? Finishing or finessing pad?
How thick r u applying the Natty's to the pad?
Do you dampen the pad?
I have read that some people use the back of a spoon to apply or smear the Natty's to the pad....Have also read that some 'prime' the pad and then with a hand applicator apply straight strips of the Natty's directly to the car and then use the DA to spread and work in the Natty's.
Any thoughts, opinions, experiences would be appreciated.

G

I apply it by machine and hand...Here is how I do it.
First I apply it by hand using a foam or microfiber applicator. Then I go over the panel with my PC or Cyclo using the softest foam pad and a low speed, usually 2-3. This helps even the wax out giving you uniform coverage. Some people take the wax out fo the container and rub it on their PC pad but it that wax slips out of your hands you just wasted an entire jar vs. a hand aplicator.

B

blucpe

applying nattys with da

i just received my order of nattys blue today, i applyed it with my pc with the softest foam applicator, it came out awsome. i feel by using the pc you can apply a thin coat evenly to the surface, i apply it to the foam pad with a little plastic spatula i bought at a flea market for 25 cents. i'd say 10 seperate applications to the pad, like buttering a peice of bread, does the trick. i did the whole car before buffing it with a mf towel, then i went over it with a slight mist bof zaino grand finale qd and viola paints dripping off the car as we speak. :p