Another Thanks

Cant get over how fast I can get my orders from you guys! Will be stepping up my game this weekend with some PP, PPWC and WD on the camper and my wifes car! Camper has been giving me fits on the front end with some hazing and fading even though I keep plenty of wax on it. Hoping the PPWC will do the trick! As far as the wifes car goes its getting the full treatment, clay, PP, WD and EX with a couple coats of NBL on sunday after a good over night cure, then it will be onto my Cummins!

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Nice, ya poorboys does excellent on the shipping when I've ordered it down here to FL.

If the PwC doesn't take care of the camper (guessing it's gel-coat)? I've had great results with PP2 and PwS (in your case PwC) on gel-coat.

Last year I found out though poorboy that you can layer your sealants the same day. Ever since I've applied 2 coats to ensure coverage, and did notice a difference. And like you said deer, still wait that next day to top off with your LSP.

Ya im up to speed on layering the sealants. I cleaned my pads yesterday so everything should be clean and ready to go. Really shouldn't take long on the cmaper since the worst is on the front, once I get that taken care of I can go pretty quick through the rest. The wifes car is gonna take time though!

Very nice! If ya get a chance while detailing, snap some pics to share ! :smt045
Will try to get some pics when I'm finished, was too busy yesterday running the PC to think about pics lol car looks fantastic and the paint has a great shine and clarity like it never had! Can't wait to get a couple coats of nattys and see how it looks in the sun with some shined up tires!

Pics aren't great since I just took them the my phone but here they are. Washed and Clayed, PP, WD, 2 coats of EX then the next day 2 coats of NLB

try this again

Attachments

• IMG_1936.JPG
    IMG_1936.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1938.JPG
    IMG_1938.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1939.JPG
    IMG_1939.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
Very nice work :)

Thanks, that PWC did the trick with the camper nose too Poorboy, two coats of PWC, good coat of WD and two coats of sealer and its back up to looking good again! Plan on putting 3-4 coats of NLB and a two coats of NPW and it should hold up! Didn't bother getting pics of that since the sun was so bright