Another F250 Detail, not my truck this time

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Got to play with a lifted F250, so much lift, had to use the 6' Step ladder.

Truck is order, dark shadow grey in color. Lots of scratches in the paint from hunting trips etc. The hood had massive swirling on it.

I forgot to take photos of the deep scraches but I did get one of the before hood.

Products used:
SSR3 on trouble spots and hood
SSR1 the entire truck
PwS
Topped with Collenite 845 for winter. (Tried to get him to use Natty's Blue but he insisted on the 845)

Before hood
IMG_1260.jpg

After hood, note after SSR3 on close side first, far side had not been done yet.
IMG_1261.jpg

Another after
IMG_1273.jpg

Pretty easy to do the undercarriage when they are this tall:
IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

One more for the road.
IMG_1278.jpg

Cheers

JP

Edit: One more
IMG_1277.jpg

L

littlemissGTO

Man I think I would have had one hell of a time dealing with that truck considering I'm just over 5' tall. Good work.

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
littlemissGTO said:
Man I think I would have had one hell of a time dealing with that truck considering I'm just over 5' tall. Good work.

I am not much taller...5'7...for the hood, I had to just stand on the tire...my calves were sore the next day from stretching to get to the middle of the hood....it was awkward and to be honest the photos don't do the justice on this one. There was a few times in the direct sun where the color of the silver was just sick....lots of flex in the paint, very deep for grey.

Cheers

JP

Lastly: Just got my next project booked....a 2002 Red Ford Explorer. I have seen this truck before...it needs serious help. I hope to get a lot of befores and afters.