And one more from the uk

Grizz237

Helper
Just a quick hello always kept my cars clean but want to take and learn more. So after some advice orderd some poor boy products,well I'm Chris and will be about abit

:smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039

hi mate, me from the uk too, NE of england....

i'm more than happy using PB stuff on my car. what car you driving, what colour ???

it hasn't been used for a couple of weeks but is nearly always clean, i gave it a QD yesterday afternoon and then a once over with some blue nattys as i was at a local car club meet last night to finalise some details for a show we're doing at lightwater valley on sunday, next week is donnington park...

bdjdra.jpg

25h06it.jpg

dyq4wo.jpg

got a pic of my mates car in my bumper

f1ms9d.jpg

Grizz237

Helper
Lovely car there bud, child hood dream a cossie. I'm midlands based only got a vectra at the min but kept clean.

:smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039

hi mate, me from the uk too, NE of england....

i'm more than happy using PB stuff on my car.my car hasn't been used for a couple of weeks but is nearly always clean, i gave it a QD yesterday afternoon and then a once over with some blue nattys as i was at a local car club meet last night to finalise some details for a show we're doing at lightwater valley on sunday, next week is donnington park...

bdjdra.jpg

25h06it.jpg

dyq4wo.jpg

got a pic of my mates car in my bumper

f1ms9d.jpg

your garden looks a whole lot tidier than mine :smt045 :smt045 :smt045

now you've posted a pic of your car and its colour some of the resident experts will be along to advise on the best products :)

what you using at the minute ?

Grizz237

Helper
your garden looks a whole lot tidier than mine :smt045 :smt045 :smt045

now you've posted a pic of your car and its colour some of the resident experts will be along to advise on the best products :)

what you using at the minute ?

Don't even no the name of the polish came from where I work. It's purple! Just orderd the white dimond and the nattys wax, and the wheel wax