A Wee Hi to Ya

D

detailstore

Hi Forum
Recently taken on board the product range to run alongside my bodyshop in Edinburgh Scotland. Not sure if I can link so I'll leave it just now.
The reason behind taking on the retail of the product was simple really, almost every customer who has their car repaired asks about how to keep their car in good condition, sending them to car superstores for 10 years or so I realised what better way to introduce them to a quality product than sell it myself. :idea:
Im also the admin for the smart repair forum which has over 1000 members. If your not familiar with SMART it encompasses Paint, PDR, Alloys, Screens etc etc.

Anyway I hope that a good enough intro, look forward to getting my teeth into the forum, n chattin.

Cheers

James

sscully

Advanced Helper
Welcome to the site.

You might not find much on technique for you ( being a body man ) but application info on the products should help out.

I might learn a thing ( or three ) from you on technique myself.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to our forum and to carrying our line. Yes, that is a great way to educate the public after having their vehicle repaired to new again.
I started similarly and then started selling to my detail customers .. they make a good solid base for a business since they already have your trust.

heck

Advanced Helper
A quality product line of Poorboy's will only build the customer relationship to be stronger!