91 red jeep wrangler

scrivy00

Advanced Helper
i'm buying a red jeep wrangler and understand that it is single stage paint vs base coat clear coat. is there anything i should be aware/concerned about before using my pc on it. i have black, white and orange pads. PB products include: SSR2, SSR1, PwCB, white diamond, black hole, exp, nattys red and blue. any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
i'm buying a red jeep wrangler and understand that it is single stage paint vs base coat clear coat. is there anything i should be aware/concerned about before using my pc on it. i have black, white and orange pads. PB products include: SSR2, SSR1, PwCB, white diamond, black hole, exp, nattys red and blue. any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

congrats on the new jeep :) I tend to go with the PwC first as it will bring out a nice glow in a ss paint without removing much paint. Do expect to see color on your pads. I would stick to black pads for the most part . Follow with Black Hole then a couple coats of Natty's Red and Blue will make it look dripping wet:smt112